Grilled chanterelles recipe
This morning I have gone to pick chanterelles in the mountains and how could it be otherwise, we have cooked them on the grill to eat. I usually like to pair them with some kind of meat and wine.
This recipe It's really easy to prepare . You will have it ready in less than 10 minutes. Just chop a little garlic and parsley and put them in a non-stick pan to cook on the grill for a few minutes.
Don't you have any ingredients? Here are other similar recipes
How to cook grilled rovellons
- The first step is to remove the unsightly parts of the chanterelles. We can remove them one by one using a knife. It is also advisable to remove the hardest parts of the mushroom cut.
- We wash the rovellons a little to remove any impurities they may have. It is important not to wash them for a long time, since they can lose their flavor a bit.
- Take the garlic cloves and chop them into small pieces. We do the same with the parsley. We reserve.
- Take a non-stick frying pan, add a little oil and let it heat up.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chanterelles and let cook for about 3 minutes over medium heat.
- After this time we turn the chanterelles and leave 3 more minutes.
- We add the garlic and parsley, add a little salt and leave for 3 more minutes.
- We take them out of the pan and we can now serve them and enjoy some good autumn mushrooms.