Shrimp recipe cooked in the air fryer
We continue with the saga of recipes using the oil-free fryer. They gave it to me a few months ago for my birthday and I can't stop trying new dishes with the aim of bringing them to the blog and also removing a few calories from the recipes.
Today they play the shrimp. Today's recipe (like most that use the air fryer) is very simple. We make a marinade with some species and let it cook inside the basket.
Don't you have any ingredients? Here are other similar recipes
How to prepare shrimp in a fryer without oil
- Initial Preparation: We start by preheating the air fryer to a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius (390 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Meanwhile, we prepare the other ingredients. In a bowl, combine the olive oil, sea salt, paprika, garlic powder and black pepper. We mix everything until we obtain an aromatic marinade. If we don't have garlic powder we can add 2 finely chopped garlic.
- Marinating the prawns: Submerge the peeled and deveined prawns in the spice marinade, making sure to cover them completely. We let the shrimp soak in the flavor for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, we take the opportunity to prepare a garnish or accompanying sauce of our choice. I recommend a good green salad.
- Cooked in the air fryer: Place the marinated shrimp in the basket of the air fryer, distributing them evenly. It is important not to put them too close together to guarantee adequate and homogeneous cooking.
- We turn on the air fryer and set the temperature to 200 degrees Celsius (390 degrees Fahrenheit). Cook the prawns for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Serve the dish: Carefully remove the crispy prawns from the oil-free fryer and place them on a decorative plate. We serve them immediately, accompanied by lemon slices to give them a citrus and refreshing touch.
Some tips for this shrimp recipe cooked in the air fryer
If you like a spicy touch , you can add a pinch of red pepper powder or chili in the marinade.
Be sure to preheat the air fryer before placing the prawns to obtain a uniform and crispy browning.
Can serve the shrimp as an appetizer , in a fresh salad or as part of a main dish accompanied by rice or sautéed vegetables.