Sea bream recipe in the oil-free fryer or air fryer
Sea bream is a fish highly appreciated in the kitchen for its tender and juicy meat. If you are looking for a healthy and practical way to prepare it, the air fryer becomes your best option.
In this recipe, we will show you how to cook juicy and crispy sea bream using the air fryer (also known as an oil-free fryer or airfryer), reaping its benefits to obtain a delicious fish dish without adding excess fat.
By using the air fryer to prepare the sea bream, you will be significantly reducing the amount of calories compared to other cooking methods, such as conventional frying. In addition, you can enjoy the nutritional benefits that this fish offers, rich in omega-3 fatty acids and high-quality proteins.
In this recipe, we will guide you step by step. From choosing a fresh, quality sea bream, to the seasonings and spices that will highlight its natural flavor. You will learn how to properly adjust the temperature and cooking time in the air fryer to get a sea bream that is golden brown and crisp on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside.
If you like healthy air fryer recipes then you can't miss our dish of chicken breasts cooked in the fryer without oil .
Don't you have any ingredients? Here are other similar recipes
How to cook sea bream using the hot air fryer
- Preheat the air fryer to 200 degrees Celsius (390 degrees Fahrenheit) for a few minutes.
- We wash the sea bream fillets under cold water and dry them with absorbent paper.
- In a separate container, mix the olive oil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, sweet paprika and dried thyme. If we don't have garlic powder we can use 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped.
- Spread this seasoning mixture on both sides of the sea bream fillets, making sure to cover them completely.
- Place the seasoned sea bream fillets in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not too tight.
- Cook the fillets in the preheated air fryer at 390 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius) for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp on the outside.
- Once cooked, carefully remove the sea bream fillets from the air fryer as they will be very hot.
- We serve the sea bream on a plate and decorate it with lemon slices to enhance the flavor.
Tricks to get the best sea bream recipe in an airfryer or hot air fryer
If you want an extra touch of flavor, you can add other spices such as cumin, oregano or parsley to the seasoning of the fillets.
Make sure not to overcrowd the air fryer basket to allow for proper air circulation for even cooking.
Adjust the cooking time according to the thickness of the sea bream fillets to prevent them from drying out. If your fillets are thicker, you may need to increase the cooking time slightly.