Baked salmon recipe with potatoes and vegetables
Are you looking for a healthy dish that has fish and vegetables? You're going to love this one! Salmon is my favorite fish. It can be eaten both raw and cooked. Who has not gone to eat at a Japanese restaurant and ordered salmon sushi or salmon tartare?
In addition, it is a great source of omega-3, which is a type of fatty acid that is very healthy for our health. Some of its benefits are that it improves learning ability, helps combat stress and anxiety, and lowers cholesterol.
It is very simple and quick to cook! Cut the vegetables, put them in the pan and put them next to the salmon in the oven with a splash of white wine to enhance the flavor and Voilà! We already have an exquisite and healthy meal to surprise our guests.
Voila! We already have an exquisite and healthy meal to surprise our guests.
Don't you have any ingredients? Here are other similar recipes
How to make baked salmon with vegetables
- We start by peeling and cutting the vegetables. Cut the onion and leek into julienne strips.
- Cut the carrots and zucchini into slices. We also cut the potatoes into not very thin slices.
- Finally we cut the red peppers into strips.
- Before continuing and to save time in the kitchen, preheat to 200ºC.
- We take a frying pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and add the onion. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- After this time we put the rest of the vegetables in the pan except the potato that we will make separately. Cook for 5 more minutes over medium heat.
- In another pan we cook the potatoes with a little oil. When they are a little golden we remove them.
- In an oven tray we make a bed with the potatoes that we have just prepared. We put the rest of the vegetables on top, saving a little vegetables to put on top of the salmon.
- Place the salmon loins on top of the vegetables and add the sauce that we have reserved on top.
- Above the salmon we can put a little white wine or lemon juice. I normally prefer the taste of white wine.
- We leave the salmon with the vegetables for about 20-30 minutes at 200ºC. It is very important to control the baking since the exact time will depend on the piece of salmon and the type of oven.
- Remove the salmon with vegetables from the oven and serve it.
- Now we just have to enjoy a good plate of baked salmon with vegetables and the company of our family or friends!