Grilled hake recipe with lemon
Grilled hake is a light dish and very quick to cook. It will only take you a few minutes to prepare. In addition, in this recipe we marinate the fish with a little lemon which helps to enhance the flavor of the hake, also adding vitamins that are very beneficial for our body.
This white fish is known to be a lean source of high-quality protein, essential for tissue development and repair. In addition, hake is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which have benefits for the heart and nervous system. Its low calorie and saturated fat profile makes it a nutritionally favorable option.
The citric acid in the lemon not only serves to give the dish a touch of citrus, but it can also aid in digestion and promote the absorption of nutrients. Additionally, lemon is a rich source of vitamin C, an antioxidant that supports the immune system and skin health.
Don't you have any ingredients? Here are other similar recipes
How to make grilled hake with lemon step by step
- Prepare the ingredients by gently washing and drying the hake fillets and cutting the lemons into thin slices.
- Squeeze lemon into a container and add a little salt and pepper to taste. Marinate the hake fillets with this mixture and let it rest for about 15-20 minutes so that it takes on the flavors.
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook the hake fillets on the hot griddle for about 3-4 minutes on each side. We look for that perfect browning on the outside and that the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the fillets from the griddle and carefully arrange them on a serving plate. Then, we sprinkle chopped fresh parsley on top and add a few lemon wedges for a fresh and eye-catching presentation.
- Ready to enjoy! We accompany this delicious dish with a fresh salad, rice or steamed vegetables. Each bite will be an explosion of flavor thanks to the combination of grilled hake with the vibrant touch of lemon. Take advantage!