Chicken Ramen Recipe
Today's recipe is a simplified version of the Japanese dish of ramen. In Japan there are chefs specialized in cooking all types of ramens. These chefs spend hours and hours perfecting the technique to achieve delicious results.
The original ramen takes a long time to prepare since the broth needs to be cooked for a long time to acquire the powerful flavor characteristic of this Japanese dish.
As I know that many of us do not have the necessary time to spend so much time in the kitchen, I have decided to prepare a ramen soup recipe based on the original one but easier and faster to prepare.
To make it an easy recipe we will use chicken broth from the supermarket or bouillon cubes. If we feel strong we can also prepare it at home.
If you like these Asian-style soups you can't miss our exquisite korean ramen recipe . It's delicious!
Don't you have any ingredients? Here are other similar recipes
How to make chicken ramen
- The first step of the recipe is to cut and prepare the vegetables that we will put in the ramen broth. We peel and chop the carrots.
- In a saucepan add water and leave it on high heat until it boils. Then we add the 3 eggs and leave 4 minutes for poached eggs to form.
- Carefully remove the shell from the eggs and cut into halves. Chop the chives.
- Cut the leek and coriander into small pieces. Cut the shiitake mushrooms in half.
- In a pot we pour the 2 liters of chicken broth. We can buy it in the supermarket or we can prepare it at home.
- Add the leek, cilantro, shitake mushrooms, chicken breast, chives, carrot, a tablespoon of soy sauce and chili paste. Let cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- After this time we shredded the chicken breasts and added the dry ramen noodles in the pot and waited 10 minutes for them to cook.
- We check that the noodles are done. We can also prick the mushrooms to check that they are well cooked.
- Now we only have to serve in 4 dishes and enjoy a good ramen prepared with chicken and vegetables.